The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Items uncollected within 6 months without prior arranged storage or near future delivery or collection date, will be resold and no monies refunded to the User.
Purchase of Antiques online or in person.
- All goods are sold as seen. Please use photographs as part of items description and condition and refer to description as guideline to antique condition, if you need more photos then please ask.
- You as the customer are responsible for making sure that you take note of the sizes of items supplied on our website and measure up before ordering. We will not accept return of items that do not fit through doorways or are incorrect for spaces. We have made sure that measurements are clear and correct on our website to ensure you have all the information you need before you purchase.
- Charles Harness Antiques Ltd is not responsible for any increases of duties and taxes. Any increase or decrease in duties and taxes will be passed on to the purchaser